Here is an active list of resources for Kanaka Maoli who want to know about Pro-Independent and anti-U.S. Federal Recognition (FED REC) resources (specifically participating in the Na’i Aupuni ‘Aha):
- Dennis Pu’uhonua “Bumpy” Kanahele’s site on the Nation of Hawai’i and National Sovereignty
- What is going on with Native Hawaiian efforts to form a Government with Na’i Aupuni?
- Z. Aki’s “Know the Game: Fed-Rec-It” Series, Part 2: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hawaiilegalstatus/permalink/882179458547867/
- Share your Story video – a conversation on National Sovereignty and Unity, with Brandon Makaawaawa, Z. Aki, Prof. Williamson Chang, and Bumpy Kanahele.
- Joshua Lanakila Mangauil’s Na’i Aupuni discussion page on Facebook
- Mary Alice Kaʻiulani Milham’s Kūʻokoʻa Alo website
- Raul Nohea Goodness’s Na’i Aupuni profile , NativeHawiian.org profile, and profile on Oiwi.tv web site.
Here are pro-independent delegate candidate lists:
- Ku Ching’s list of pro-kingdom, pro-independent, anti-fed rec Na’i Aupuni delegate candidates
- Makawalu’s Facebook page has released endorsement picks.
And for those not enrolling out of principle, here is how to be counted after taking your name off the list:
And for anyone to take action:
- Send your comments to the Dept. of Interior before December 30, 2015 on their proposed rules for Federal Recognition: send email using Williamson Chang’s template, or else send your own on their web sites: https://www.doi.gov/ohr/hawaiian-govt-to-govt-procedures-proposed-rule and http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketDetail;D=DOI-2015-0005 .
- My version of the DOI comments: Comments to DOI Proposed Federal Recognition Rules based on Votes for a Native Hawaiian Governing Entity
More to come…