Using the Aloha Coin Wallet for Android.
- Downloading and installing the Aloha Coin Mobile Wallet for Android
- Creating your wallet, using BIP44 Seed phrase, and setting a password for use
- Backing up your seed phrase on paper, and physically securing it.
- Restoring a wallet from seed phrase
- Sending and receiving Aloha Coin in person
- Sending and receiving Aloha Coin long-distance, using a secure chat app.
This follows my prior posts:
- Aloha Coin Preview, Part 1: What is Aloha Coin?
- Aloha Coin Preview, Part 2 A and B: Cryptocurrency Concepts